Health & Safety Training
Health and Safety Training Courses
- Level 2 in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Principles of Manual Handling
- Level 2 Principles of COSHH
- Level 3 in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 in Principles and Practice of Risk Assessment
Bespoke courses and tool box talks:
- Mentoring training to senior managers within an organisation to help them to understand their health and safety responsibilities, and to produce the requisite paperwork as they progress
- Fire Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
Health & Safety Trainer
Helen has developed and provided Health and Safety training courses, and consultancy work for over 20 years. She is an accredited trainer for the CIEH, holds a NEBOSH diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and is a member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
She is experienced in staff training at all levels, and as well as providing accredited training, she has developed bespoke courses for clients. Courses are interactive and fitted to your work environment to help enable good participation by attendees. Helen has provided independent health and safety advice within many different working environments. This has included, developing health and safety systems to HSG65 standards within organisations, working with companies to achieve Constructionline registration, and developing paperwork to meet ISO9001 standards.